Lesson for December 1, 2018
FUTURE HOME OF THE SAINTS
Scripture reading: Psalms 37.
Memory verse: Matthew 5:5.
- For what purpose was this earth created? Isaiah 45:18.
- Will there ever be a time when this whole earth will be completely desolate? Genesis 8:21, 22.
- According to Christ’s instructions, how are we to pray? Matthew 6:9, 10.
- When will the righteous be removed from this earth? Proverbs 10:30.
- To whom does the heaven belong? Psalms 115:16.
- What was Abraham and his seed to inherit for an eternal everlasting possession? Genesis 13:14, 15; 17:8.
- Did the ancient saints ever receive this promise? Hebrews 11:8-13.
- What promises are there in store for the meek? Matthew 5:5.
- In what may we be comforted? John 14:1-3.
- According to Paul do we expect to go to these mansions, or do we expect the City to come to us? Hebrews 13:14; Matthew 6:10
- What was the apostle John privileged to behold of this heavenly city? Revelation 3:12; Revelation 21:1, 2, 10.
- In order to enter this holy city, what does our passport call for? Revelation 22:14; Matthew 19:16, 17.