Lesson for July 17, 2021
DIVISION AND DISCORD
Scripture reading: 1 Corinthians 12:14- 31.
Memory verse: 1 Corinthians 1:10.
- How long did Jesus say that the Church would stand? Matthew 16:18.
- What would be the duration of the Church of God if division and discord were prevailing factors? Matthew 12:25.
- Does discord and confusion come from God? 1 Corinthians 14:33.
- Was it the will of the Apostle Paul that there be divisions in the church? What did he beseech the people to do? 1 Corinthians 1:10.
- What is the cause of division and jangling (quarrels)? 1Timothy 1:5, 6.
- A warning is given to those who fail to keep the law of love in dealing with their fellow man, what is it? Galatians 5:14, 15.
- What steps are we to follow if a brother or sister does us wrong? Matthew 18:15-17.
- How does the Lord regard a person that sows discord among brethren? Proverbs 6:16-19.
- What great care should be exercised in restoring a brother who has been at fault? Galatians 6:1.
Leave A Comment