Lesson for March 31, 2018
THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
Scripture reading: Mark 13.
Memory verse: Luke 21:27.
- Does the Bible teach the second coming of Christ? Hebrews 9:28.
- In what manner will Christ come the second time? Daniel 7:13, 14; Acts 1:11.
- How many will see Him when He comes the second time? Matthew 24:30; Revelation 1:7.
- What did David say about the second coming of Christ? Psalms 72:6, 7.
- What great authority will He have when He comes to earth the second time? Revelation 19:11-16; Zechariah 14:9.
- What will He do when He returns? Acts 3:19-21.
- How long will He reign? Revelation 20:4-6; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.
- Where will He reign and on what throne will He sit? Acts 2:29, 30; Revelation 3:21.
- Will this reign be in Heaven, or on the earth? Revelation 9 and 10; Isaiah 24:3; Revelation 21:1.
Note. – The Lord’s second coming will be revealed from Heaven (2 Thessalonians 1:7). This is not a new doctrine but as old as the creation itself. Enoch spoke about the coming of His glory (Jude 14, 15). Let us be ready to meet Him when He returns to rule and reign over this universe.