Lesson for December 29, 2018
A GENERAL REVIEW OF PREVIOUS LESSONS
Scripture reading: Romans 12.
Memory verse: Romans 12:16.
- Are ministers instructed from the Word to preach doctrine? 2 Timothy 4:1, 2.
- What is it that gives us knowledge and wisdom in preparation for wisdom? 2 Timothy 3:15.
- When the Jews are being gathered back to their home-land, will there come any change upon them spiritually? Ezekiel 36: 24-27.
- Will it be the Jews or Gentiles living at Jerusalem in the last days when the nations are gathered against Jerusalem to battle? Ezekiel 38:14-16.
- What work are we called of the Lord to perform? Matthew 4:18, 19.
- How important is it that we answer the gospel call? Ezekiel 33:7-9.
- What special sign is given that the gathering of the Jews to Jerusalem precedes the coming of the Lord? Psalms 102:16; Luke 21:24.
- After the love of Christ Jesus comes into our hearts, will we speak evil of anyone? Titus 3:2, 3.
- To whom did the Lord commit His work when He ascended to Heaven? Mark 13:34,
- Can we have success as fishers of men without the presence of the Lord Jesus? John 15:5.
- What wonderful promises are given to the overcomers? Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 26-28.