Lesson for August 20, 2022
ADMONITIONS FOR BELIEVERS
Scripture Reading: John 12.
Memory Verse: John 12:35.
- Did the disciples understand most of those things told them by the Saviour? John 12:24-31.
- What must we watch for in these last days? 1 Peter 5:8.
- Why did Paul say he was jealous over his followers? 2 Corinthians 11:1-3.
- What caused Ananias to sin? Acts 5:3.
- Should we closely associate with the wicked? Proverbs 23:6, 7.
- Why do we need God’s help in our warfare against sin? 2 Corinthians 10:4,5.
- Do we need help for another reason? Ephesians 6:12.
- From whom can the gospel be hidden? 2 Corinthians 4:3, 4.
- Who are the seed cast by the wayside? Matthew 13:19.
- What must all Believers pass through? Ephesians 2:2, 3.
- Why are we able to overcome the prince of this world? 1 John 4:4.
- Why are we told to confirm our love to the Saviour? 2 Corinthians 2:8-11.
- What must the Believer constantly watch for? Psalms 19:13,14.
- What must we do to have the Saviour come to us? Revelation 3:20.
- What is another step to take? James 4:6-8.
- What was the first message preached by the Saviour? Matthew 4:17; Matthew 10:32.
- Who cannot be a disciple? Luke 14:26,27,33.