Lesson for March 4, 2023
Scripture reading: 2 Timothy 3.
Memory verse: 2 Timothy 3:14.
- Describe the perilous times of which Paul spoke? 2 Timothy 3:1-7.
- What does Paul mean in verse 7?
- For what did Paul say the Holy Scriptures were given? Verses 16, 17.
- What would some do in the later times? 1Timothy 4:1.
- How about their consciences? Verse 2.
- What is said about the rich men of the last days? James 5:1-3.
- Tell us why the rich should weep? Verse 4.
- Besides living in pleasure on this earth, what have they done? Verse 6.
- In these times of peril, what does Jesus say we should take heed to? Luke 21:34, 35. What did Paul say we should do? Hebrews 10:25.
- What will be the reaction of the people of the world when the Son of man comes in His glory? Matthew 24:30,
Note. It is evident from all the signs about us that we are living in the last days. Perilous times are here and it behooves every one of us to lift up our heads for our redemption draweth nigh (Luke 21:28); Also, to be about our Father’s business, as profitable servants. John 4:35, 36.