THE WATER OF LIFE
Scripture reading: Isaiah 55.
Memory verse: Psalms 46:1.
- What is God’s promise to those who are thirsty? Isaiah 44:3.
- What would be the result of this spiritual outpouring? Verse 4, 5.
- What other invitation is given to those who are thirsty? Isaiah 55:1.
- What appeal is made to those wasting their time living in sin? Verse 2, 3.
- What would have happened if this invitation had been heeded by Israel? Verses 4, 5.
- What symbol is used by David to describe the same experience? Psalms 46:4.
- What kind of water did Jesus offer the woman of Samaria? John 4:10.
- Contrast the water of the well and that which Christ Jesus gives. Verses 13, 14.
- On the last day of the Jewish feast, what invitation did Jesus give, and still gives to all? John 7:37, 38.
- With what is this water drawn? Isaiah 12:3.