Lesson for September 29, 2018
WHEN THE NATIONS COME AGAINST
JERUSALEM, WILL THE GENTILES OR JEWS
Scripture reading: Ezekiel 38:14-23.
Memory verse: Ezekiel 38:16.
- What special blessing did the Lord promise to Abraham and to his seed, and what curses were promised for his enemies? Gen. 12:1-3.
- What race of people hold the legal deed to the Holy Land? Gen. 15:18, 17:8.
- Has God disinherited the literal heirs to this estate? Jer. 31:35-37.
- Is the Lord gathering the same race of people back to the land of Israel that He removed from there? Jer. 32:37.
- In their dispersement among the nations, were they to possess certain features by which they would be known as Jews? Isa. 61:9.
- Is the Heavenly Father bringing the Jews back to their own land because of their merits, or for His own Name’s sake? Eze. 36:22-23.
- Will they be taught the truth by pastors and shepherds, whom the Heavenly Father has called and prepared? Jer. 3:14, 15, 23:3-4.
- When He gives them a new heart and a new spirit, what is said of the waste land? Eze. 36:34-36.
- When Russia and her satellites come against Jerusalem to battle will it be the people of Israel in the land or another race? Eze. 38:14, 16.
- When the Lord gathers the nations to judgment before Jerusalem, what tribe will be there? Joel 3:1, 2, 9-16.
P.S: Upcoming Bible Lessons can be downloaded in the following links.