1. What inducement did God have to send His Son into the world?
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,” John 3:16.
2. For what purpose was Christ sent into the world?
“That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved,” John 3:16, 17.
3. For what purpose does Paul say Christ came into the world?
“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners,” I Timothy 1:15.
4. In what condition are all men?
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God,” Romans 3:32.
5. What is the wages of sin?
“For the wages of sin is death,” Romans 6:23.
6. How many are affected by Adam’s transgression?
“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered the world, and death by sin; And so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned,” Romans 5:12.
7. What is the gift of God?
“The gift of God is eternal life,” Romans 6:23.
8. Through whom does this life come?
“Through Jesus Christ our Lord,” Romans 6:23.
9. How many may receive this gift?
“For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, specially of those that believe,” I Timothy 4:10.
“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe,” Galatians 3:22.
10. How many does Christ say may have this salvation?
“And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely,” Revelation 22:17.
11. Why was He to be named Jesus?
“Thou shalt call His name Jesus; for he shall save His people from their sins,” Matthew 1:21.
12. Is there salvation in any other?
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved,” Acts 4:12.
13. How dependent are we upon Christ for salvation?
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: . . . for without Me ye can do nothing,” John 15:5.
14. How completely did Christ win the victory over death?
“I am the first and the last; I am He that liveth, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death,” Revelation 1:17, 18.
15. How complete is the salvation obtained in Christ?
“Wherefore, He is able to save them to the utmost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them,” Hebrews 7:25.
16. What should we say for such a Savior?
“Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift,” II Corinthians 9:15.