Lesson for February 26, 2022
DANIEL, THE SERVANT OF THE LIVING GOD
Scripture reading: Daniel 6:16-28.
Memory verse: Daniel 6:26.
- How did it happen that Daniel was in Babylon? Daniel 1:1-6.
- As we would expect, these young Hebrews were tried in many ways since the heathen religion of Babylon was so different from their faith in God. What was the first of these? Daniel 1:5, 8-16. What was the result?
- Daniels prophecies are noted because they outline the succession of world powers from his time to the coming of Christ. Daniel 2:44.
- Chapters 3 and 6 reveal an outstanding quality in these four young Hebrews. Although chapter 6 occurred 65 years later than chapter 3, what one thing is peculiar to both chapters?
- What was the result of Daniel’s experience in the lion’s den? Daniel 6:25-28.
- Discuss Daniel 12:1-4.
- Does verse 13 of chapter 12 refer to the resurrection?