Lesson for January 13, 2018
Scripture reading: Psalms 95.
Memory verse: Psalms 95:6.
- Who should we worship? Matthew 4:10.
- Why does the Heavenly Father claim our worship? Psalms 95:7.
- In whose name are we to approach the Heavenly Father? John 14:13; 15:16.
- In what attitude should we come to worship the Heavenly Father? John 4:23, 24.
- What is the reason why He alone should claim our worship? Psalms 95:3-5; 96:4, 5.
- What song should we sing to Him? Psalms 96:1.
- What should we do in His name? Psalms 96:2, 7, 8.
- To what extent does He require praise and adoration? Psalms 96:11-13.
- When we come into the assembly, how should we conduct ourselves? Ecclesiastes 5:1.
- When Jacob rendered acceptable worship, what did he require of his family? Genesis 35:1-4.
- What was required of Moses and Joshua when they were on holy ground? Exodus 3:5; Joshua 5:15.
- What example did God set for those who willfully violated His command in worship? Leviticus 10:1-3.
- Why did Paul write certain instructions to Timothy? 1Timothy 3:14, 15.