Lesson for January 6, 2018
Scripture reading: Romans 6.
Memory verse: Romans 6:16.
- At what time in his life was one outstanding Bible character dedicated to the Lord? 1 Samuel 1:20, 24-28.
- Was David called while yet a youth? 1 Samuel 16:10-12.
- What was the burden of Paul’s message? Romans 12:1.
- Compare 1 Peter 2:5.
- How complete must consecration be? Luke 14:33.
- How fully was Christ consecrated to His work? Philippians 2:7, 8.
- What are we admonished to do in this respect? Philippians 2:5.
- How should we walk as Christians? 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.
- Before full consecration can take place, what must we experience? John 3:3; Hebrews 9:13, 14.
- Who alone is responsible for our sins being purged? 2 Timothy 2:21.
- What are the sacrifices of God? Psalms 51:17.
- Of what are we assured of if we are in full consecration to Him? Romans 8:1-11.