Lesson for July 7, 2018
THE NEW TESTAMENT STAND ON DOCTRINE
Scripture reading: Titus 2.
Memory verse: 1Timothy 4:16.
- What doctrines are we commanded to adorn? Titus 2:10; 1Timothy 6:3, 4.
- How may we know the true doctrine of God? John 7:16-18.
- What warning is given to those who know the true doctrine? 2 John 1:8-11.
- To what are we commanded to render attendance? 1Timothy 4:13.
- Are we to heed or teach any other doctrine besides Christ’s? 1Timothy 1:3; Ephesians 4:14, 15.
- What are the young admonished to do with their Christian lives? Titus 2:6-8.
- What is one of the things necessary to have in order to be a good minister of Jesus Christ? 1Timothy 4:6, 15, 16.
- What other doctrines are mentioned? 1Timothy 4:1; Jeremiah 10:8; Matthew 16:12; Revelation 2:15; Matthew 15:8, 9.
- In order to keep people from being deceived by wrong doctrines what are we to do? Romans 16:17, 18.
- With what are we to reprove and rebuke? What should be our attitude when doing this? 2 Timothy 4:2.
- Why are we commanded to do this? 2 Timothy 4:3, 4.
- What things are we admonished to speak? Titus 2:1.
- What warning is given unto us concerning strange doctrine? Hebrews 13:9.