Lesson for June 17, 2023
ARE THERE ANGELS AND WHY?
Scripture reading: Heb. 1st chapter.
Memory verse: Heb. 1:14.
- What creation of beings are there similar to man, and what is our condition compared to them? Ps. 8:4, 5.
- What is their purpose and their work in creation? Ps. 34:7; Heb. 1:13, 14.
- Does our Creator consider man of the same family as the angels? Eph. 3:14, 15; Rev. 22:9.
- Does this family have the same name, and what is the name? Eph. 3:14, 15.
- What is said of the angels of Heaven regarding the Holy Commandments? Ps. 103:20.
- In what way are these heavenly messengers summoned to our assistance? Matt. 26:53.
- When Peter was bound in prison with two chains, how was he set free? Acts 12:7-10.
- Through whose prayer was he thus assisted? Verse 5.
- How quickly it is possible for our prayers to be answered? Dan. 9:21.
- What important relationship exists between man and the angels, pertaining to an understanding of the scriptures? Verse 22.
- How are we to obtain divine assistance? Matt. 7:7, 8.
- In the agony of Gethsemane, how did God supply divine assistance in this hour of crisis? Luke 22:43.
- Are the angels of Heaven interested in human Luke 15; 10.
- In great time of trouble who will be our protector? Ps. 91.8, 10, 11.