Lesson for March 28, 2020.
THE SOURCE AND NEED OF BIBLE PROPHECY
Scripture reading: 2 Peter 1:1-21.
Memory verse: 2 Peter 1:21.
- How is all Scripture given? 2 Timothy 3:16.
- For what purpose are they given? 2 Timothy 3:17.
- Are these prophecies for us today? And what will they do? Deuteronomy 29:29.
- What is the last book in the Bible called? Revelation 1:1.
- What did the Lord God promise those who read these prophecies? Revelation 1:3.
- How are the Old Testament prophecies given? 2 Peter 1:21.
- What is said of the interpretation of these prophecies? 2 Peter 1:20.
- Did the Spirit of Christ have anything to do with the prophets? 1 Peter 1:11.
- How was the coming of Christ revealed to Peter? 1 Peter 1:11, 12.
- What are these prophecies to us in our day? 2 Peter 1:19; 1 Corinthians 10:11; Romans 15:4.
- Will the true elect person, called of the Heavenly Father for eternal life, be fruitful or unfruitful in the work of the Lord at this time? 2 Peter 1:8.
NOTE: The upcoming quarterly bible lessons for the 2nd quarter is available on the following link: https://jsd-cog.org/2020-bible-lessons/
Thanks for the lesson today. It helps a lot during our community quarantine due to covid 19