Lesson for May 25, 2019
THE SUPREME OBJECT IN LIVING
Scripture reading: Romans 12th Chapter.
Memory verse: Romans 12:1.
- What was it that actuated the Heavenly Father to give His son? John 3:16.
- Did Christ voluntarily give Himself and His life to save men? John 10:11, 15, 17.
- Did Christ have to give up comforts and riches to carry out His work? 2 Cor. 8:9.
- Did He suffer inconvenience and privations on earth on account of His poverty? Luke 9:58.
- Did the world appreciate Christ and His work, even though He made so great a sacrifice? John 1:11.
- Can there be greater love manifested than that which Christ demonstrated for us? John 15:13. Rom 5:7, 8.
- What reward encouraged our Lord to endure the cross? Heb. 12:2.
- To whom did He commit His work in His absence? Mark 13:34.
- What mind should be in us respecting the salvation of our fellowmen? Phil. 2:4, 5.
- What is the underlying principle that actuates a true believer? 2 Cor. 5:15.
- Will any amount of labor, suffering or sacrifice profit us anything without this love? 1 Cor. 13:1-3.
- May we expect any better treatment from the world than our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ received? John 15:18-20.
- Is suffering for Christ’s sake a part of the Christian’s earthly heritage? Phil. 1:29.
- Will the true Christian practice any self-denial for Christ and the work of the gospel? Luke 9:23-25; Rom. 12:1.