Lesson for May 28, 2022
LET THE LIGHT SHINE
Scripture Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5.
Memory Verse: John 8:12.
- Who is the light of the world? How shall those walk, who follow after the light? John 8:12.
- How did Jesus let His light shine? Acts 10:38.
- What is said of the cities He visited? Matthew 4:16.
- What did Jesus say that His people are? For what purpose do men place lights in dark places? Matthew 5:14,15.
- How are the people of the Lord to make use of the light which God has given them? What will others be led to do? Matthew 5:16.
- What danger threatens those who do not walk in the light? John 12:35.
- How was the apostolic church to be the light of the world? Acts 1:8.
- What great commission is given to the Church of God? Mark 16:15.
- What great message is to be given to the whole world before Jesus returns? Matthew 24:14; Revelation 14:6.
- What does the Lord say to the people who will give such a message? What will be the result of the work done? Isaiah 60:1-5.