Lesson for November 14, 2020
GOD’S CARE FOR US
Scripture reading: Matthew 6:19-34.
Memory Verse: 1 Peter 5:6, 7.
- What promise of continual care has the Lord made to us? Hebrews 13:5
- What may we boldly say? Verse 6.
- What prayer is appropriate for all Christians? Ps. 31:3.
- Whom has the Lord promised to guide in judgment? Ps. 25:9; Prov. 3:6.
- What are some of the ways by which the Lord will guide His people? Ps.32:8; 73:24; Isa 30:21.
- How does God compare His people with flowers and birds? Matt. 6:26-30.
Note. The little brown sparrow is watched over by providence. The flowers of the field and the grass that carpets the earth share the care of the Heavenly Father. How much more does He care for man who was created in the image of God?
- For what should we have no great anxiety? Upon what conditions may we claim the promises that the necessary things of life will be given unto us? Verse. 31-34.
- In what spirit should we constantly come before the Lord? Phil. 4:6.
- How constant is the Lord’s watchfulness over us? What protection does He promise? Ps 121:3-8.