Lesson for October 12, 2019
AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER
Scripture reading: 1 Cor. 12:12-26,
Memory verse: Romans 14:19.
- What was the object of Paul using the human body to illustrate the church? 1 Cor. 12:25
- How do we become members of this body and who is eligible? 1 Cor. 12:13, 14.
- Can you give other reference to verify your deductions?
- What effect can one member have on the body or on the church? Why? 1 Cor. 12:26, 27
- The Holy Bible has much to say about offending. Does it have anything to say about offense? Ps. 119:165
- Examine the context of our memory verse and see what led Paul to say what he did in Romans 14:19
- Why should we be very careful not to offend our brother? Prov. 18:19; 1 Cor. 8:11-13
- Who is our brother, sister, or mother? Matt. 12:48-50