THE BIBLE – THE INSPIRED BOOK
Scripture reading: John 1:1-14.
Memory verse: 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.
- Who gave Moses his records? Numbers 33:2.
- Who spoke unto Joshua? Joshua 1:1.
- Through what source have our prophecy’s come? 2 Peter 1:19-21.
- When Balaam was to curse Israel, what did he say? Numbers 23:26-28.
- How did Balaam speak concerning Israel? Numbers 23:7-10.
- What did Balak say to Balaam? Numbers 23:11.
- Who put these words into Balaam’s mouth? Numbers 23:12.
- What portion of the prophetic word should we believe? Luke 24:25.
- Did Peter accept Paul’s writings equal to the rest of the Scriptures? 2 Peter 3:15, 16.
- From what source did Paul receive his wisdom? Galatians 1:11, 12.
- Are the Psalms of David inspired? Acts 1:16, 20.
- How long will God’s Holy word’s endure? Matthew 24:35.
Note. Inspiration does not leave a man to speak as he pleases. If this were so the Bible would have been relegated to the waste basket a long time ago. On the contrary, God has preserved it against all the fires of the past ages, that were designed by Satan to extinguish its precious rays of light, unto this very day.