Lesson for April 18, 2020
THE MESSAGE OF RECONCILIATION
Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 5th chapter.
Memory Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:19.
- By whom are we reconciled? 2 Corinthians 5:18.
- What is committed unto us? 2 Corinthians 5:19.
- What makes reconciliation possible? Acts 2:38.
Note: Many find it hard to live the Christ-life. The reason is, though they have been reconciled and have their sins forgiven, their minds are not wholly transformed to things spiritual. Love for the world’s fads and fashions still have a hold on them.
- What are the ministers of Christ called in 2 Corinthians 5:20?
- What is the gift of God? Romans 6:23 (last part).
- What must we do after we are reconciled to God? Romans 12:1.
- Unto what should we not conform? Verse 2 (first part).
- Unto what should we be transformed? Verse 2 (last part).
- What kind of promises come with reconciliation? 2 Peter 1:4.
- What gives life to the Word of God? John 6:63.
- What should the reconciled person live by? Matthew 4:4.
- What are the Scriptures able to do? 2 Timothy 3:15.