Lesson for August 3, 2019.
PROMISES FOR OBEDIENT CHILDREN
Scripture Reading: Ephesians 6:1-18.
Memory Verse: Exodus 20:12.
- What is the first commandment with promise? Ephesians 6:2.
- What promise is connected with this commandment? Exodus 20:12.
- Is the Lord pleased with children who obey their parents? Colossians 3:20.
- How long are children bound by the commandment to honor their parents? Proverbs23:22.
- What did the Apostle Paul say would be one of the prominent sins of the last days? 2 Timothy3:1, 2.
- What promise is made to children who hearken to the Lord? Psalms 34:11.
- What is the fear of the Lord? Psalms 111:10.
- How is a wise child, though poor, regarded by the Lord? Ecclesiastes 4:13.
- What tender words did Jesus speak in behalf of children? Matthew 19:14.
- What did He do to the children to show that He loved them? Mark 10:16.
- How may all receive the Lord’s blessings today? Matthew 21:22.
- What command is given to those who are young? 1Timothy 4:12.
- What wonderful promises has God given to all who will serve Him? Revelation 21:4 & 22:3-7.