Lesson for December 17, 2022.
THE GREAT SYMBOL OF THE GENTILE TIMES
Scripture reading: Daniel 2:20-45.
Memory verse: Daniel 2:21.
- What was the dream of king Nebuchadnezzar and what was the interpretation? Daniel 2:31-44.
- What was the name of the first universal kingdom? What was the name of the first king? Daniel 2:1.
- Upon whom did they call to interpret this dream? Daniel 2:2.
- What was the wise men’s answer to the king? Daniel 2:10, 11.
- In what way was the dream revealed to Daniel? Daniel 2:17, 19.
- What did the king say about Daniel and his companions? Daniel 1:19-24, 17.
- Why did the Lord reveal the dream to Daniel? Daniel 2:17, 18.
- After the dream was revealed to Daniel what did he do? Daniel 2:23.
- What was king Nebuchadnezzar’s dream? Daniel 2:31-38.
- What is represented by the head of gold? Daniel 2:36-38.
- As this great image represented the Gentile Rulership over the world, how many universal kingdoms were to follow the kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar, before the kingdom of God would be set up? Verses 39, 40.
- To represent the weak and unstable conditions of the Gentile world as it came to its close, what is said of its feet and toes? Verse 41-42.
- As these four kingdoms have come in their proper order according to divine announcement, what part of the vision is yet in the future? Verse 44, 45.