Lesson for February 3, 2018
Scripture reading: James 5.
Memory verse: Luke 4:18
- Did God hear the prayer of Abraham? Genesis 20:17; Exodus 15:26.
- Was Hezekiah healed when he was sick unto death? Isaiah 38:1; 2 Kings 20:5-8.
- What did Isaiah prophesy concerning healing? Isaiah 53:5.
- Were all diseases healed by prayer alone? Matthew 17:21; James 5:14, 15.
- To whom did Jesus give power to heal the sick? Luke 9:1- 9:1-6; 1:1-9.
- How many of the sick that came to Jerusalem were healed? Acts 5:15, 16.
- Besides preaching the gospel, what other great work was done by Paul and Barnabas? Acts 14:7-11.
- Do you think that Jesus has changed? Should the power of healing be in the Church of God today as was in days gone by? Hebrews 13:8; 1 Corinthians 12:4, 9.