SIGNS OF MOSES AND AARON
Scripture reading: Exodus 8:20-32.
Memory verse: Exodus 8:22.
- What admission did the magicians make to Pharaoh? Exodus 8:19.
- What was the next plague? Verse 24.
- How did this plague affect Pharaoh? Verse 25.
- What was Pharaoh’s decision? Verse 28.
- Who did Moses call upon? Verse 30.
- Did God hear the prayer of Moses? Verse 31.
- Did Pharaoh keep his word? Verse 32.
- What was God’s message to Pharaoh now? Exodus 9:1.
- How would God punish Pharaoh if he refused to obey? Verses 2-5.
- What was the result of this plague? Verse 6.
- How did God send boils on the Egyptians? Verse 8-10.
Note. All of these plagues which fell upon Egypt were literal. These plagues are the anti-type of the seven last plagues. As God severed the Israelites from the Egyptians during these plagues, no harm came to the Israelites in the land of Goshen; God has a way of escape for His people during the time when the seven last plagues will fall upon the ungodly.