Lesson for March 12, 2022
CHRIST, THE WAY OF LIFE
Scripture Reading: John 14:1-21.
Memory Verse: John 14:6.
- What does Christ declare Himself to be? John 14:6.
- What is the gift of God, and how does it come? Rom. 6:23.
- How many may he made partakers of this wonderful gift? Rev. 22:17.
- What do we possess if we truly accept Christ Jesus? 1 John 5:12; St. John 3:16.
- In order to abide in Christ, what must one do? 1 John 2:6; St. Luke 8:21.
- What promise did Christ make to those who follow Him? St. John 1:4, 9, 8:12.
- When one is following the instructions of Christ, whose life will be made manifest? Gal. 2:20; 2 Cor. 5:15.
- How do we become children of God? Gal. 3:26, 27; St. John 3:3.
- How can we show faith in Christ? James 2:18.
- With whom are the children of God joint heirs? Rom. 8:17.
- Through whom will the children of Abraham and his seed receive the promise of the future inheritance? Gal. 3:16, 29.
- In whom only is there salvation? Acts 4:12; St. John 10:7, 9.