Lesson for March 14, 2020.
Scripture reading: 1 Cor. 15:1-58.
Memory Verse: 1 Cor. 15:22
- Will everybody be resurrected? John 5:28, 29.
- When will the righteous be resurrected unto life eternal? 1 Cor. 15:22-23; Rev. 20:4-6; 1 Thess. 4:16.
- What will happen to the saints who will be alive at the appearing of Jesus? 1 Thess. 4:17; 1 Cor. 15:51-53.
- Where will the resurrected saints dwell, and what will be their work during the millennium? Rev. 5:10; Dan. 7:27.
Note. What a wonderful blessing awaits all the faithful in Christ Jesus! All who have died in the lord will be made alive at the appearing of Jesus, while the living saints will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, and they will live and reign with Christ for a thousand years. During this time Jesus will be reigning upon the throne of David.
- Where will the wicked dead be during this millennial reign of the Lord Jesus? Rev. 20: 5, 6.
- Will the wicked ever be resurrected? John 5:28, 29.
- For what purpose will the wicked be resurrected? 2 Peter 2:9.
- When the wicked are resurrected where will they appear? Rev. 20:11-13.
Note. The judgment is for the wicked, since the righteous went to judgment when they confessed their sins, were born again and became obedient unto the word of the Lord; thus they passed from death unto life and became members of the family of God. 1 Tim 5:24, John 5:24.
- What will the final end of the wicked be? Rev. 20:13-15, 21:8