Lesson for March 7, 2020.
THE TIME OF THE END AND DELIVERANCE
Scripture Reading: Psalms 91.
Memory Verse: Daniel 12:1.
- Just before the dead are resurrected, what conditions will prevail on the earth? Daniel 12:1,2; Revelation 11:18.
- What city will be made burdensome to all nations; against which they will direct their armies during the time of trouble? Zechariah 12:2,3; 14:1-3.
- What is especially said about those who are wise in the knowledge of God during the time of the end? Daniel 12:3, 4, 10.
- What is further said of God’s watchmen? Isaiah 52:8, 9.
- What is said about the chariots (modern means of travel), when the message of God’s preparation is going forth in these last days? Nahum 2:3, 4.
- What is prophesied about the troubled condition of the hearts of men, and distress in the nations of the world, just before the coming of the Lord? Luke 21:24-27.
- When the time of trouble is threatening throughout the world, what will the nations be doing to try to prevent disaster? Isaiah 8:9,10.
- What does the Lord say for His people not to do? Verse 12.
- Who are we to look upon for help? Verse 13; Zephaniah 2:3.
- What particular message will God’s people be deeply concerned about? Isaiah 8:16.
- By what great standard are people of earth to be judged by? Verse 20; Revelation 12:17; 14:12.
- What will happen to the unprofitable servant at that time? Matthew 25:30; Luke 12:46.
- What will be the condition throughout the earth as Gentile times end? Luke 21:26, 27, 34, 35.
- In order for deliverance, what are we commanded to do? Luke 21:36.
Leave A Comment