Lesson for March 30, 2019
CHRIST’S PRAYER TO BE GLORIFIED
Scripture reading: John 17.
Memory verse: John 17:5.
- For what did Christ Jesus pray to the Heavenly Father? John 17:1.
- What power has been given to Christ by the Father? John 17:2.
- What is life eternal? Verse 3.
- In what way had Christ glorified the Father? Verse 4.
- How did Christ continue to pray to the Father? Verse 5.
- What had Christ manifested to the men which His Father had given Him? Verse 6.
- What other very important and necessary thing did He bring them from the Father? Verse 8 (first part).
- Had they believed and received Him? Verse 8 (last part).
- Did He pray alone? Verse 9.
- In His prayer to the Father, for them, what did He ask Him to do? Verse 11.
- How were His followers kept while He was in the world? Verse 12.
- What attitude did the world have towards them? Verse 14.