Lesson for November 11.
DEVOTION AND CONSECRATION
Scripture Reading: 1 Peter 1.
Memory Verse; 1 Peter 2:23.
- Does God expect His people to sacrifice in His service in this age? Romans 12:1.
- Did the Lord give a command to the Levites by Hezekiah? What was this command? 2 Chronicles 29:5-11.
- What was their attitude toward this call to service? 2 Chronicles 29:15-19.
- Did the Levites make any consecration to God? 2 Chronicles 29:30-32.
- Were their prayers affected by this consecration? 2 Chronicles 30:26,27.
- In what way are we to glorify our Heavenly Father? 1 Corinthians 6:20.
- What did the Lord promise would enter and abide within us, after our bodies were cleansed and free from sin? 2 Corinthians 6:19.
- What did Paul say of his body? Philippians 1:20.
- What did this consecration of Christ Jesus lead Him to do? Philippians 2:5-8.
- What must each one who belongs to Christ possess? Romans 8:9.
- When we are fully consecrated, will we answer the call? Isaiah 6:8.
- Was the life of Christ one of service? Matthew 20:27,28; Luke 22:27.
- How is sanctification and consecration perfected? Romans 15:16; John 17:17,18.
- Is it to be complete? 1 Thessalonians 5:23.