Lesson for October 1, 2022
ISRAEL THE LORD’S WITNESS
Scripture Reading: Numbers 23.
Memory Verse: Isaiah 43:12.
- What is lsrael’s ultimate destiny? Exodus 19:6.
- Was Israel destined to become amalgamated with the nations or remain separate? Deuteronomy 33:28; Numbers 23:9.
- Did the Lord pre-ordain Israel’s future territory? Deuteronomy 32:8; 2 Samuel 7:10.
- In case of sin, what would happen to Israel? Jeremiah 30:11.
- Would Israel finally be destroyed forever? Jeremiah 31:33.
- What is the opinion of the people regarding Israel? Jeremiah 33:24.
- What is the answer? Jeremiah 31:35-37; 33:25,26.
- After chastisement what is finally in store for Israel? Jeremiah 33:7-9.
- What Abrahamic promises will then be fulfilled in Israel? Jeremiah 33:14-16.
- With what people will the new covenant be made? Jeremiah 31:31-34.
- What king will rule over a righteous Israel? Luke 1:30-33; 22:29,30.
- The redeemed of the Lord will enter through the gates into the City. What names will be written above the gates? Revelation 21:12; Ezekiel 48:31-35; (Consider also Galatians 3:29 and Genesis 12:3).