Lesson for October 31, 2020
THE PROOF OF GOD’S LOVE
Scripture reading: 1 Corinthians 13th chapter.
Memory verse: John 3:16.
- What is God said to be? 1 John 4:8.
- How did God manifest Himself to the world? John 3:16.
- How was the first promise of a redeemer made? Genesis 3: 15.
- How did God prevent man from becoming a perpetual sinner? Genesis 3:22-24.
- How extensive is the love of God? Proverbs 10:12.
- Why is conversion necessary? James 5:19, 20.
- Why did the good Lord send the flood upon the earth? Genesis 6:5-8.
- Why did God save Nineveh? Jonah 3:3-5.
- Because God loved Israel, what did He do for them, and how did they treat His messengers? 2 Chronicles 36:14-17.
- When David strayed away from God’s love, what did God do? 2 Samuel 12:9-13.
- How did Jesus show His love for Peter? Luke 22:31, 32.
- What blessing is pronounced on those who have their sins covered by the Blood of the Lamb? Psalms 32:1, 2.
Note. It is utterly impossible to make a lesson which in its scope would be able to cover the love of God. The love of God is inexpressible and boundless. The ever trusting soul regardless of how weak it may be in human eyes is accepted by the Lord, providing that their sins are under the Blood of the Lamb.