Lesson for September 26, 2020
THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD
Scripture reading: John 11:11-45.
Memory verse: Psa. 17:15.
- What did Jesus say about the resurrection of the dead? John 5:25.
- Will the righteous and sinners be resurrected at the same time? Rev. 20:5, 6.
- What did Paul say about the resurrection of the dead? Acts 24:15.
- When will the resurrection of the righteous take place? 1 Thess. 4:16.
- How, and in what condition will the righteous be resurrected? Psa. 17:15.
- Will little children be resurrected? Jer. 31:15-17.
- What did Job say about the resurrection? Job 19:25-27.
- Were there some who didn’t believe in any resurrection during the time when Jesus was on earth? Matt. 22:23; Luke 20:27.
- Did Paul teach that there would be a resurrection of the dead? And in what condition will they come forth? 1 Cor. 15:42-44.
- What did Martha say to Jesus after she had spoken to Him about Lazarus’ death? John 11:21-24.
Note. — Not far from the Sea of Galilee, excavators have uncovered the floor of a church, and some stone furniture. It is written in the floor that the church was erected in honor of the miracle where Jesus fed the 5,000 with only five loaves and two fishes (Matt. 14:15-20), leaving 12 baskets full of fragments. The resurrection of the dead is a very simple matter with the Father, the same as the miracle of feeding the 5,000 was to the Lord Jesus.
Leave A Comment