Lesson for September 28, 2019.
THE PEOPLE RETURNING TO THE
HOLY LAND REALLY JEWS?
Scripture reading: Ezekiel 38:14-23.
Memory verse: Ezekiel 38:16.
- What special blessing did the Lord promise to Abraham and to his seed, and what curses were promised for his enemies? Gen. 12:1-3,
- What race of people hold the legal deed to the Holy Land? Gen. 15:18; 17:8.
- Has God disinherited the literal heirs to this estate? Jer. 31:35-37; Romans 11:1-4.
- Is the Lord gathering the same race of people back to the land of Israel, that He removed from there? Jer. 32:37,
- In that dispersion among the nations, were they to posses certain features by which they would be known as Jews? Isa. 61:9.
- Is the Heavenly Father bringing the Jews back to their own land because of their merits, or for His own Name’s sake? Eze. 36:22-32.
- When He gives them a new heart and spirit, what is said of the waste land and ancient cities? Verses 34-36.
- When Russia and her satellites come against Jerusalem, will it be the people of Israel (the Jews) who will be dwelling in the land or another race? Eze. 38:14.
- When does this war take place, and against whom is it waged? Verse 16.
- When the Lord God gathers the nations to judgment before Jerusalem, which tribe of Israel is especially mentioned as being gathered to Jerusalem? Joel 3:1, 2; 9-16.
- Which tribe also does Zechariah associate with Jerusalem when the Lord fights for Israel? Zech. 12:2, 3.
NB: Bible Lessons for the 4th Quarter 2019 are available here.