Lesson for August 24, 2019.
PRAYER, THE CHRISTIANS DUTY
Scripture reading: Luke 11: 1-13; Psalms 25.
Memory verse: 1 John 5:14.
- How did the apostle Paul say to pray? Ephesians 6:18.
- How shall we make our requests known unto the Heavenly Father? Philippians 4:6.
- Is faith essential for answered prayer? Mark 11:24.
- What attitude does God have towards the prayer of the righteous? Proverbs 15:8 (last part).
- What attitude does God have towards the prayer of the unrighteous? Proverbs 15:8 (first part).
- For what did Moses pray? Numbers 14:19.
- How should we conduct ourselves in the sight of the Lord to be helped, or in order to receive help from Him? James 4:10.
- What are we expected to do in case of sickness? James 5:14.
- What results are obtained through the prayer of faith? Verse 15.
- What should Christians do for one another in order to be healed? Verse 16.
- How did Christ tell Peter to conduct himself on the night of His betrayal? Matthew 26:41.
- What was Christ’s prayer on the night of betrayal? Verse 39.