Lesson for January 4, 2020.
THE PROMISED SEED
Scripture Reading: Romans 11:1-25.
Memory Verse: Romans 11:27.
- What proportion of Israel did the Lord say would be saved? Isaiah 10:21,22; Romans 9:27.
- What is said of their spiritual standing? Romans 10:2
- How long were they given to settle their acceptance with God as a nation? Daniel 9:24.
- From what year were the seventy weeks to be numbered? Daniel 9:25.
- What would happen to the Messiah near the end of the seventy weeks? Daniel 9:26.
- How long would the Abrahamic covenant be confirmed? What would happen in the midst of the last prophetic week? Daniel 9:27.
- After this probationary time is ended, what would be evident in their experience according to prophecy? Romans 11:8-12,15.
- As a result of their falling and breaking off, what has come to the Gentiles? Romans 11:17,19,20.
- What promise is still held out to them? Romans 11:23,24.
- How long will this blindness remain on them? Romans 11:25.
- Whom did Paul say would be saved? Romans 11:26.
- What will save them? Romans 11:17-20; Romans 9:32; Ephesians 2:8,9,16-19.
To download the BL Q1 2020 please visit the link https://jsd-cog.org/2020-bible-lessons/