Lesson for July 20, 2019.
A CHRISTIAN WIFE
Scripture Reading: Titus 2:1-15.
Memory Verse: Titus 2:4.
- What companionship did God provide for Adam? Gen. 2:18, 24.
- What affection does the Christian wife have for her husband? Titus 2:4.
- What mutual consideration should there be between the husband and the wife? 1 Cor. 7:3.
- Since the husband is the head of the household what respect should the wives have for their husbands? Eph. 5:22, 24; Col. 3:18.
- What other wifely virtues does the Bible command? 1 Tim. 3:11; Titus 2:5.
- What does the wisdom of a wise woman do? Pro. 14:1; Pro. 31:27.
- On the other hand, what particularly deplorable traits are mentioned? 1 Tim. 5:13.
- How precious is a good wife? Pro. 31:10.
- What honour does a good wife bring to her husband? Pro. 12:4; 31:12.
- How should such a wife be esteemed? Pro. 31: 11, 28,
- What is the reward of a good wife? Pro. 31:28, 30, 31.
- Will a good wife have joy in time to come (In old age)? Pro. 31:25.