Lesson for June 15, 2019
THE DEVIL, AN ADVERSARY
Scripture Reading: Rev. 20.
Memory Verse: James 4:7.
- What various titles are given to our adversary? Rev. 12:9.
- Under what circumstances was the beguiler first mentioned? Gen. 3:1-6.
- From where did Jesus see Satan fall? St. Luke 10:18.
- Who was cast out of heaven along with Satan? Rev. 12:7-9.
- Did God spare the Angels that sinned? 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6.
- Who is the father of lies, and was also the first murder’s? St. John 8:44.
- In what attitude does our adversary sometimes come? 1 Peter 5:8.
- In what deceptive way does he appear at other times? 2 Cor. 11:14, 15.
- Is it possible for the Devil to ensnare people? 2 Tim. 2:26.
- Did he exempt the Son of God from temptation? St. Luke 4:1-13; Heb. 4:15.
- Who is the author of sin? 1 John 3:8.
- Where will Satan be during the millennial age, while Messiah will be reigning upon the throne of David? Rev. 20:1-3.
- What will Satan’s final punishment be? Rev. 20:10.
- For whom did Jesus say that the lake of Fire was prepared? St. Matt. 25:41.