Lesson For June 29, 2019
SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, MATERIAL PROSPERITY
Scripture reading: Psalms 103.
Memory verse: 3 John 2.
- What was God’s original plan for man? Gen. 1:26-28; Psa. 8:4-8.
- Under the present order, what do the rich do? James 5:1-3.
- How do they manage to amass all this wealth? Verse 4, first part.
- How do they live? Verse 5.
- Though this is so, what is the privilege of the Saints of the most high? 3 John 2.
- By what does the Heavenly Father gauge the supply of our needs? Phil. 4:19.
- How much of the riches of this world does the Heavenly Father own? Psa. 24:1, 50:10-12; Hag. 2:8.
- What testimony has David given of his experience? Psa. 103:1-3.
- What conversation infers that it is just as easy to be healed as it is to be saved? Matt. 10:7-10.
- What two-fold ministry was given to the Disciples by the Lord Jesus Christ? Matt. 10:1, 7, 8.
- What other references show that healing and forgiveness of sins go hand in hand? James 5:13-16.
- If we have this three-fold property now, what may we expect later? Micah 4:8.
- How does Jesus the Son of God Himself confirm this promise? Luke 12:32.
NB: To download upcoming 3rd Quarter Lessons please check on the following link: https://jsd-cog.org/2019-bible-lessons/