Lesson for November 16, 2019
THE CHRISTIAN’S RACE II
Scripture reading: Ezekiel 14:12-20
Memory verse: Gen.19:17
- What did Jesus say about the race of life? Luke 17:34-36
- How many of the ‘Ten Virgins’ were successful in the race set before them? Matthew 25:1-12
- What method did Paul use in running this race? Was he victorious? Phil. 3:7-8, 14; II Tim. 4:7-8
- When God resolved to annihilate Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, what was the angel’s commandment to Lot? Gen. 19:12, 13.
- What was the warning to Lot and his family? Gen. 19:17.
- How did lot’s wife shipwreck her in the race? Gen.19:26
- What is Jesus counsel to the Christians? Luke 17:32
- How can we avoid making the mistake of Lot’s wife? 2 Tim. 2:3, 4; 1 John 2:15-17
- In the Christian family, will the righteousness of father or ,mother save the son or daughter? Ezek. 14:12-14
- In order that one might be successful in running this race, what must one not fail to do? Mark 13:33, 35; Eph. 6:18.
- Since the race of life eternal is declared to be an individual matter, should one always seek one‘s welfare and betterment? Phil. 2:4; 1 Cor. 10:24, 33.
- In seeking the welfare of others, what must we beware of? 1 Cor. 9:27
Leave A Comment