Lesson for November 9, 2019
THE CHRISTIAN’S RACE
Scripture reading: Ezekiel 18:24-32
Memory verse: Ezekiel 18:24
- What infallible promise is made to faithful laborers? Rev. 2:25-27; Matt. 24:13
- In the Christian’s voyage, who is said to be our director? Rev. 14:12; Ecc. 12:13.
- In order to be successful in this journey of life, what must one not fail to do? Luke 21:36; Matt. 26:41.
- What was the direct reason for King Saul’s downfall? 1 Chron. 10:13, 14
- What is the Apostle Paul’s verdict on the subject under discussion? Heb.6:4-6; 10:29
- What is peter’s verdict? II Peter 2:20-22
- Why were some of the children of Israel unable to enter into Canaan? 1 Cor. 10:1, 5-10
- What is said to be the power which will help the believers to triumph? Zech. 4:6; John 14:26 (last part)
- What is the factor which has caused many sincere Christians to fail? 1 Tim. 6:9, 10; 1 John 2:15-16; II Tim. 4:10 (first part).
- In order to be successful in this journey of life, what spirit and mind must one possess? Heb. 3:12-15; 4:2, 6, 11.
- What was Paul’s counsel to the Christians? 1 Cor. 9:24-26.
Leave A Comment