Lesson for November 28, 2020
CHRISTIANITY, A HEROIC RACE
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 11.
Memory Verse: 1 Corinthians 4:20.
- After Satan and his evil angels were cast down into this world because of their rebellion, what loud voice was proclaimed in heaven? Revelation 12:10, 11.
- How dangerous and powerful are the powers that the child of God is continuously battling with? Ephesians 6:12.
Note: A hero is one who sees the danger, fears it and yet meets it, and is victorious.
- What is the motive of our opponents? 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 12:17.
- In order to face the destroyer and be victorious, what is one advised to do? Nahum 2:1; 1 Peter 5:8 [first part]; Deuteronomy 31:6.
- What are some armaments one is advised to put on? Ephesians 6:13-18.
- How mighty and powerful are these weapons? 2 Corinthians 10:4-6.
- Why should one not be afraid to face the enemy? 1 John 4:4.
- Who is the first among heroes? Hebrews 12:2; John 16:33 [last part]; Revelation 3:21 [last part].
- What is the devil utilizing to abridge the lives of many heroes? 1 Timothy 6:9,10; 1 John 2:15.
- In order that one will be a valiant hero, what is necessarily required of us? Hebrews 12:1,2; Philippians 3:14.
- Was the Apostle Paul among the successful heroes? 2 Timothy 4:7,8.
- How did Caleb fearlessly admonish the people of Israel? Numbers 13:30.